Clinical Supervision | On Becoming A Competent Psychoanalytically Oriented Supervisor
- Participants will learn a contemporary psychoanalytic framework for conceptualizing supervision.
- Participants will learn competencies that constitute effective psychoanalytic psychotherapy and Supervision.
- Participants will learn the stages of supervisee development and ways to work with supervisees at different levels of training.
- Participants will be able to identify effective and ineffective characteristics of supervision.
- Participants will learn laws relevant to the practice of supervision and understand the responsibilities of supervision and ways to reduce risk.
Continuing Education: This workshop is approved for 6 hours of continuing education for Psychologists, Social Workers and Marriage and Family Therapists. It meets the California state requirements for Supervisory experience.
Professional Development Programs is approved by the CPA OPD to sponsor continuing education for Psychologists, Social Workers, and Marriage and Family Therapists in California. Professional Development Programs maintains responsibility for this program and its contents.
CPA OPD Provider #: PROO23
Payment: You can pay online by clicking the PayPal button at the bottom of the page or by check. Please make the check out to Larry Brooks Ph.D. and mail to 138 N. Brand # 300, Glendale CA 91203.
Refund Policy: You will be refunded the fee minus $15.00 if cancellation occurs one week prior to workshop.
Location: The workshop will be held at the Institute For Girls Development, 95 Marengo Ave #100, Pasadena, CA 91101
Contact Information: Larry Brooks Ph.D. (818) 243-0839 or firstname.lastname@example.org